Our roots are firmly planted in sustainable and ethical practices. Read all about it in our latest Impact Report.
Raising the bar.
Growing our future
We have committed to delivering $5M of Impact by 2030. As proud members of 1% for the Planet, we give 1% of our sales to local, environmental non-profits. We invest by working side-by-side with our non-profit partners — requiring and paying employees for 16 volunteer hours, yearly. We’re on our way to becoming a B-Corp certified company. And we’re always looking for ways to branch out and be better.
Impact in action
- Over 5,000 trees planted or donated annually.
- 16 hours of paid volunteer hours per year for all full-time employees.
- 100% of carbon offset dollars go to Cincinnati Parks Foundation to plant trees locally.
- Over $300,000 invested in local non-profits.
- Over 12 million pounds of spent grain feeding local livestock since 2016 (12,114,878 lbs).
- Over 250,000 pounds of waste composted and diverted from the landfill since 2018.
- 100% solar-powered facilities.
- Our historic Alcove location is LEED Gold certified.
We’re in good company.
Partners with a shared purpose
Check out our local environmental non-profit partners
Sponsorship and Donations
We focus on event sponsorship and donations that are environmental or sustainability-related. Through these events, we are able to make a lasting impact to ensure our planet continues to thrive.
We can always use an extra set of hands.
Join in making an impact and help us plant a better community.
Making it count year after year
Check out our Impact Reports.